Win a Boquita meal
Make a Meal in May, make a donation, and be in to win a very special meal.
We’ve teamed up with Boquita – Wellington’s newest spot for delicious, plant-based Mexican food, brought to you by the people behind La Boca Loca – to dream up a prize that’s well worth Making a Meal in May for.
The lucky winner will have a delicious meal cooked especially for them and three friends by a Boquita chef!
How to enter
- Complete your competition entry form – everyone who takes part in a meal and makes a donation to Kaibosh is eligible to enter, so make sure all your guests add their details too.
- Take a photo of your form and email it to email@example.com
- Donate the funds raised at your meal to Kaibosh.
- We’ll match your form to your donation and enter you and your guests in the prize draw.
- Everyone who takes part in a meal and makes a donation to Kaibosh is eligible to enter the competition.
- Only forms that can be matched to a donation will be entered into the prize draw.
- Each person who donates and includes their details on the form will be entered into the competition once.
- To be eligible for the competition, donations must be made by midnight on Wednesday 31 May 2017 and competition entries must be submitted by midnight on Tuesday 6 June 2017.
- The competition winner will be randomly drawn during the second week of June 2017.
- The prize is valid for up to two months from the date of the draw.
- At least one week’s notice must be given to Boquita for the booking.
- Preferred booking times: Wednesday to Saturday daytime; Wednesday or Thursday evenings.
- Location to be decided between the competition winner and Boquita.
Want to know more about how Make a Meal in May works? Click here!