Win a Shed 5 meal
Make a Meal in May, make a donation, and be in to win a very special meal.
We’ve teamed up with Shed 5, one of Wellington’s most iconic fine dining restaurants, to offer an incredible Make a Meal in May prize.
The lucky winner will have a delicious meal cooked by Shed 5 Head Chef Geoff Ngan, to the value of $250.
Geoff Ngan is one of Wellington’s top chefs, with a career spanning more than two decades. Over that time Geoff has received multiple accolades for his work, most recently winning best lamb dish in the 2017 Silver Fern Farms Premier Selection Awards.
How to enter
- Complete your competition form – everyone who takes part in a meal and makes a donation to Kaibosh is eligible to enter, so make sure all your guests add their details too.
- Take a photo of your form and email it to email@example.com
- Donate the funds raised at your meal to Kaibosh.
- We’ll match your form to your donation and enter you and your guests in the prize draw.
- Everyone who takes part in a meal and makes a donation to Kaibosh is eligible to enter the competition.
- Only forms that can be matched to a donation will be entered into the prize draw.
- Each person who donates and includes their details on the form will be entered into the competition once.
- To be eligible for the competition, donations must be made by midnight on Thursday 31 May 2018 and competition entries must be submitted by midnight on Tuesday 5 June 2018.
- The competition winner will be randomly drawn during the second week of June 2018.
- The prize is valid for up to two months from the date of the draw.
- At least one week’s notice must be given to Shed 5 for the booking.
- The prize is a meal up to the value of $250. It’s up to the winner how many people attend the meal. If the order goes over $250, the remainder of the bill will have to be paid.
Want to know more about how Make a Meal in May works? Click here!